Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Contest Winner!

It has come time to announce our contest winner!  And since I have all of twelve followers, one being myself (tee hee) and one being PoseySessions I will then choose one of the remaining ten (doing it as I type this) by rolling a ten sided dice and counting upward in chronological order, 1 being my first follower and 10 being my most recent.

 

Drumroll:

 

the result is follower Kade Hendricks. Congrats! and a huge thank you to everyone who follows and took part, even though things did not work out the way we wanted them too.

 

*will attempt to contact winner regarding prize, if not claimed a new winner will be awarded.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)

Post a Comment

page image stolen from Aykanozener @ Deviant Art show some love, check it out.