Thursday, January 27, 2011

Slow January

January has been pretty slow here on the blog.  The Book Safari did not turn out like I had hoped, both in the book search and interest.  Though I do very much appreciate those of you who participated.  This led me to be a bit discouraged and kinda ignore the blog for a little while.  Well, that was January, and this uhh….s till January.  Anyway, I have read some great stuff lately and did manage to find a COUPLE decent books.   Their will be more content soon.  Thanks for sticking with me.

 

Oh and Feb 1st will be the announcement of the 30 dollar gift card winner, so stay tuned.

1 comments:

Kailana said...

Yeah, I get discouraged sometimes, too. Especially when I post something and expect lots of interest and nothing happens...

Post a Comment

page image stolen from Aykanozener @ Deviant Art show some love, check it out.