Monday, February 21, 2011

I cant stop reading this!

mhi

I don’t care who you are, this book is friggin fantastic. Ok yeah, if you do not like the diea of big bad beasties getting blasted into little flying bits of goo and jelly, maybe it is not for you. But if you are looking for an ass kicking fun romp through a monster infested world, buy this, read this now. I have not in many long years been this caught up by a book. This is what reading is meant to be, FUN! Give me this book over any action flick ever made (just me not a big action movie guy) I find myself up at all hours of the night looking for one more page.

AND, its SCARY!!!! There has been a couple scenes so far that have had me shaking, and when I got up to go to the bathroom last night I literally checked my ceilings for anything crawling after me. I cannot say enough, this is fantastic!

Just had to drop this quick blurb on ya, more info on LTUE and everything else coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

page image stolen from Aykanozener @ Deviant Art show some love, check it out.